Meet Tom Skidmore. This young man has been working hard on his competition skills over the last few years. He’s entered some high level English tournament and been chipping away; understanding that it’s about progression.
Tom did very well at association level and joined others to train for the EKF nationals in January. He will be our first association National squad member and “A Squad” for Kata.
For those wanting to progress
- Club level – learn the skills
- School level – try your skills out
- Association level – put school skills to the test against other schools
- National association – top level of association
- EKF National team – best in England
Nice one, Tom. Ossu!
Leave a Reply